Saturday 8 September 2012

The Day I Felt at Home

LONDON 2012

So at the beginning of August, I went back to where I miss the most, London, The whole vibe there was amazing! Everyone was excited for the Olympics, and no I didn't go to the Olympic Park. It was extremely expensive  around £500 for one ticket! Most of the photos explain how London always is, crappy weather and cold days. You get use to it after a while. Sitting here in my room makes me miss the cold due to the fact that its 34 degrees.  We went on the London eye, saw the Olympic torch, watched some street performers and had an amazing time! I recommend you go to south east London. You can get off at London bridge and walk down the river towards Waterloo, its remarkable.

Sorry about the bad quality of the photos, we were on the go non-stop and the weather was failing us.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram