Tuesday 11 September 2012

Books and Reality

So recently I've been obsessing over books, I know lame right?, any ways I've started to go a bit mad and compare books with reality. For an example, I would sit in class and then something would happen, and in a book they would fight to the death or something that is invented in the future blasts their brains out (okay no not really) and you would be like, if only.... I can't really tell you why i think this way cause I know some "certain readers" will know what i'm talking about and for that I'd be doomed for eternity. Why can't our life be about finding our mother, saving the world or trying to destroy the ring of power! I mean C-OME ON you don't really want to have a life that has no twists and thrills to look back on! Reading romance novels such as Pride & Prejudice or even recent ones such as Looking for Alaska. These novels always make you think, when will I have this feeling, this eternal kiss or even this moment where we lay and forget the world with everything in it. We all know that deep done there is something crying inside us to let it free and feel well, loved and completely eternal.


Okay excuse the 2 very last sentences, a perk in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram