Sunday 9 September 2012

Advice is the Thing That We All Need, and Outfit of the Day

So recently, my friend said to me "Why don't you make your blog like a advice?" I thoought that why not? I'm sure it would be fine! So if you guys need any advice about ANYTHING then I'm here! Hahaha you don't need to say names or anything! And it will only be between us so ask away!

Oh and here is my favourite outfit right now! If I had a boyfriend, they better buy me this! (actually, I don't mind if they don't, I just really like it!) Its for a laid back sunday. All from Topshop
(From left to right) It would suit a high bun for long hair or a low side ponytail for short hair.


AEROBIC2 WEDGE HI TOPS - £45


MOTO SUPERSOFT SKINNY LEIGH JEANS - £38

MOTO VINTAGE OVERSIZE DENIM SHIRT - £34

SKINNY CASHMERE VEST BY BOUTIQUE - £20

TOTAL: £137 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram