Tuesday 25 September 2012

Stereotyping the Teenagers.

We all have that image of a teenager who is bad at everything, sleeps late and doesn't give a second thought to things. I honestly can say that I am on of those. Even though we all have our different opinions, we all have to admit that when we were little, we wanted to be the teenager. We thought we had a life to enjoy and that time to remember. Don't wish your life away, I did and now even though I'm fourteen, I feel as though I have already past the age to still be a child and get candy, gifts and everything. Now its all about getting ready for the adulthood. Why can't it be the opposite? Why can't we live our life forever being young and never growing up? If I had a choice, I'd never grow up and I'm most of you would agree, wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram